Relationship Rx

prescriptions for the soul

Feb 26, 2006

 

Which Way Should I Go?

Dear Readers: I need help! Originally when I started this process my goal was to write an advice column. It was called Ask George: Advice on the Male Mind and Other Grey Matter. The idea was to provide women with answers to questions about the men in their lives. Being a man and a future psychologist, I believed I was uniquely qualified to answer the questions. The only problem was only a handful of people wrote in with any questions. Then I decided to ask the questions that perplexed me about women and life and many more people wrote in with advice. So I decided to change the format and put myself "on the couch," asking my readers for advice. The question is: which format do you prefer? Ask George? Or George On The Couch? And can I do both in one blog...asking for and giving advice? Is that confusing? Any advice, ideas or guidance would be appreciated. --George
Comments:
hmmm
i like the idea of having both in one blog
u answer..n u ask

but du you expect people to email their questions to u..or post them as comments???

I guess you have never heard of the phrase 'agony aunt/uncle' cos its british slang for someone who answers letters in an agony column (of a newspaper or magazine)

I never know when a word/phrase is brit/american until I google it! My apologies for using a term you were not familiar with :)
 
I prefer "George in the I-House" : )

But seriously, I like both in one blog, although i really like "george on the couch" so if you had to pick only one, i'd do the couch one. Or, maybe you could combine the two by doing G on the love seat and comment on the advice you're given, making it general and applicable to all of us...just a suggestion though.

Keep it up, the blog looks great!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

1/1/06 - 2/1/06   2/1/06 - 3/1/06   3/1/06 - 4/1/06   4/1/06 - 5/1/06   5/1/06 - 6/1/06   6/1/06 - 7/1/06   7/1/06 - 8/1/06   8/1/06 - 9/1/06   10/1/06 - 11/1/06   11/1/06 - 12/1/06   12/1/06 - 1/1/07   7/1/08 - 8/1/08   11/1/11 - 12/1/11  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]